From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:39:29 -0600
Scott,
I'll offer my opinion of the DSP filters.  If I remember right, there are two which are quite adjustable.  They are very effective but make the signals sound like they're under water.  Of course, the tighter you set the filter, the more pronounced the bubbles get.  Why:  It could be lawrence Welk.

73
The Other Howard, WA9RYF