From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:25:58 -0700
Good morning from Phoenix,

Does anyone on this reflector have either Acom or OM Power auto-tune tube
type amps?  If so, I would appreciate any comments, good or bad, about
experience with the amps.  I am planning to place an order sometime this
week for an OM Power OM3500A which is a auto-tune amp, capable of about
4.5KW on CW or SSB.  Before I place an order, I'd like to get as much input
on these amps so that I can make an informed decision.

Thanks a bunch.

Best 73

Alan, KD7GC

Alan R. Downing