From:
Glen Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:52:56 -0600
hi phil and list.

i have all the w1aw freqs in mem ory buttons on my ts440 so i can check them
when they're on or when i'm down there by the radio.  i usually check at six
central time and i can always get the w1aw on one sisty, eighty and forty.
as the days get longer, i can sometimes get the one on twenty.  i've hardly
ever heard the one on fifteen at the time.

73  glen
ka9yiu