From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:27:50 -0500
Need to correct/qualify something I said.  I was probably wrong when I said
the KAM  only operates in AFSK mode.   I was just remembering  the 1990
vintage KAM and TS-430 combo I was using back then.    The 430 didn't allow
true FSK so I worked in AFSK.    Thinking about it now, I'd be surprised if
the KAM couldn't be set up to TX in FSK.

73, Steve KW3A