From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:02:43 -0400
Hi John, I've used that combination pretty successfully, but have also had
some experience with your lock up problem.  If you get a minute, and want
to, give me a call.  Also, I likely can find you a good swap or something if
you in fact want to let it go afterwords, but don't give up on it yet.  My
phone numbers are,
Home, 706-886-1458,
AT&T Cell, 706-599-5413,
Either number between 10AM&12midnight.
I don't have to work tomorrow or friday this week, and am home from work
tonight, Wednesday, so feel free if I can help, Thanks, Danny.