From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:28:58 -0800
I agree totally, John.  Many drinketh of the microsoft cool aid though.
I've got lots of xp machine here that run just fine.  I even built up a
dos machine a couple months ago.  I needed to sort a couple lists for my
juke box last summer and I know of nothing in windows that works as
slick as the good old dos  sort command.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148