From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:43:55 -0500
    Great going on the 40-meter net, guys!

I'm surprised that you were able to grab and hold the frequency for an hour!

I guess I under-estimated things there.

While you were doing the net, I was wracking up the qsos in the North
American QSO Party SSB contest.

Made 263 qsos in 10 hours of operating on 10 through 160 meters.

Even worked Lou (WA3MIX) on 40 in mid evening.

Only disappointment here was 160 meters which was quite noisy for me for
some reason.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ