From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:09:13 -0600
Mike,More and longer radials will certainly never hurt and will
likely make the antenna perform better on 75.  And in my opinion,
adding the extra wire to the top of the antenna would be
helpful.  Probably make the tuning a bit broader on 75 and quite
probably make the radiator more efficient.  It would probably change
the tuning on the other bands, but if you're already using a tuner,
no big deal.
Not very scientivic, but my thoughts.