From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:28:10 -0500
Butch Bussen writes:
> Yep, tried that, I'll double check and try again.  Oddly enough, it
> works on my other computers.

	That sure sounds firewallish to me. Do an nslookup on
the site and then a traceroute to that address from the computer
that has the problem and see if traceroute even gets to your
router.

It could be that the firewall on that one computer got shut to
that address or that network. If there is no firewall, something
is sure acting like a firewall. Routers can do that but you said
that other computers on the same router worked.

	If you do have a firewall, temporarily turn it off and
see if the problem goes away. If it does, turn it back on and
then open the ports you need to that address.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer