From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 02:48:22 -0600
Hi, No, it's not accessible!  And, don't bother with the computer software
because that isn't accessible either.  A friend of mine knows Robin the
developer of this software and he has talked to him about the accessibility
issue.  Robin told him two years ago that he would fix it.  He told Robin
what the problem was and he said he would work on it, but there has been
nothing done as far as I know.

The previous version of the software was accessible and I used it for a
couple of years, but you can't do anything with the latest version of the
software.  All he needs to do is go in and label all the unlabelled graphics
and it will be usable.  I suppose if I could get the time with a sighted
friend, I could label them myself, but that wouldn't help everyone else.

I know he's busy, but it really isn't that big a deal and the software could
be made accessible for us.

I know dStar isn't real popular yet in most areas, but I did enjoy using it.
I hope someday it will bge usable again.  I have the dongle that plugs into
the USB of your computer and it works quite well.

Kris