From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 12:25:26 -0500
Hi, all.

Well, I operated in the ARRL 160 meter CW contest for about 2 and a half
hours Friday evening, and for about 4 and a half hours last night.  Friday
night, I did all S and P, and last night, I did much more cq ing.

I wound up with a total of 220 qsos in the log for a total of 21560 points.

I got as far west as Utah and Arizona, as far south as South Florida,
covered much of the east coast, and most areas in between.

I ran 100 watts with my TS590 and my W8AMZ 160 meter half sloper which is
basically tuned for the lower end of the band.

All and all, it was a fun effort, given my low-profile setup and the short
amount of time I had to operate.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI