From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:09:56 -0500
Best investment I ever made but I don't think the place in Canada has them
either. I did hear of a place recently who did have them, if I can find the
info I'll pass it on but I really don't remember where that was off hand, it
was back in the summer though and I know the place in Canada hasn't had them
in a couple years now.