From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:38:28 -0700
Hi, Don. A couple of months ago my wife, Sheilla and I bought a Jetstream
brand new for $250 from Universal Radio in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. The radio
isn't blind friendly by itself. But, if you get the RT Systems software and
have NVDA, you can program the radio to your liking. Finding a used 220
mobile rig may be a bit difficult. Because there isn't a whole lot of
choices for 220 radios out there, people who have 220 mobile rigs tend to
hold on to them. If you do find a used 220 rig, I suggest you stay away from
the ADI 220 fm mobile rigs. They are very problem pleagued. The best of 73.
Doug, N6NFF