From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:21:25 -0800
Hi Pat,

Travel down to the border areas of Texas and listen.  <GRIN>  You had better
be bilingual.  At least it's not the same show repeated over and over again.
<SMILE.  What's been interesting for me is when I was in Europe and
listening to the MW band there.  Very interesting indeed although the 9 kHz
spacing is a real pain to count.

I read someone's remarks about the older C Crane radio but I think that was
before the twin coil loop.  I noticed their new one has that built in.  I
was also reading in Popular Communications recently about the Grundig
Satellite 750 and wonder if anyone has had a chance to play with that one.

See you later and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX