From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:03:58 -0500
Hi guys,

Here's some more info on the Blue Star Antennas P1 portable antenna
system. They didn't really address how tuning is effected by using a
longer whip, but that's OK. It sounds pretty straightforward otherwise.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY