From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:54:16 -0500
I am a huge Mash fan, and they were supposed to be radioing in a ceremony
from a Jewish Chaplin on how to do a Briss which Pierce had to perform and
Father Mulkehee had to officiate as a Briss is a circumcision ceremony for a
Jewish infant.  Good episode, but I did like the Colonel Potter episodes
better.  My code has fallen away, so I didn't know it was latitude and
longitude coordinates, but it doesn't surprise me.
Harvey