From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:07:26 -0400
Barb,

Hope the new rig is working  well for you.  I'm sure you  have all the
docs and stuff you can deal with from icanworkthisthing.com and the
Active Elements sites, but  in case you aren't aware of these, here are
2 more options:

  The TS-590 resources page  isn't geared towards blindness or
accessibility, just general info on the radio:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

  Also the Kenwood site  has  free downloads for firmware updates,
ARCP-590 radio control software,  and stuff like the virtual comm port
drivers to  use the 590's built in sound card.

If your radio was just purchased new, I'm sure it has latest firmware,
since the last update came out in September 2012.

http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/software_download.html

73, Steve  KW3A