From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:42:09 -0700
I just tried QRZ.com again and was able to click on email and get the
address unlike earlier times.  So I guess I will have to retract my comment
about QRZ.com being very user unfriendly and say it's only somewhat
unfriendly.  Not that it matters for this list, but it reminded me that I
need to upgrade my photo on that site, it was taken at my old QTH.  Jim
WA6EKS