From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:15:14 -0800
The reason I ask, do you know anything about the following antenna?
The AOR LA390
 is a wide range receiving antenna that covers from 10 kHz to 500 MHz. There
are
four selectable
band ranges
 from 150 kHz to 30 MHz that allow manual tuning and then fixed operation
for covered
frequencies from 10-149 kHz and 30-500 MHz. The built in amplifier provides
up to
20 dB of gain. This indoor antenna is ideal when space is at a premium. This
active
loop antenna has a 1 foot diameter. The single supplied loop element is all
that
is required for the entire reception range.