From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:01:11 -0400
It's been a while since I've tinkered around with this program.  If you have
a Line in" on the soundcard, that is much preferred over the mic in.   Under
the Windows volume control,  be sure that  whatever input  port you are
using is selected, again the line in if available is better.

I don't know where you are getting the audio from the rig.   If from a
speaker output, adjust with the rig's volume control.   If from some  din or
data port, you may have to  use a menu.   You can  fine tune the audio
getting into the sound card by  using the up and down slider  on the input,
(again, either mic, or line in).

I don't remember what it means when digitalk says "buffer", but if you hear
it say "overload, that means you are  putting too much audio into the
soundcard.   Back it down with some combination of radio volume and sound
card volume controls.    It might not hurt to try and get   it to say
"overload", then you will be sure the radio's audio is really getting in.
Then back it down till it stops saying "overload".

Once you are sure audio is getting in, use the left and right arrow keys to
move up and down the  band and lock on signals.   Try keeping the filters
open wide  on the rig.

73, Steve KW3A