From:
Joseph Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2017 23:54:34 +1030
Hi Rylan,

I have written some JAWS scripts which make the Kenwood MCP-D74 software
very accessible. (This is the programming software for the Kenwood TH-D74
handheld DStar/Analog radio). I'm having folk beta test them at the moment
so if you are interested, send me a note off list to
[log in to unmask] and I'll send you the scripts. I can't send a
zip to the list. Once they've cleared a few testers, I'll make them
generally available.
Thanks
Joe
VK5LDR.