From:
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 11:36:15 -0500
As you will recall, several days ago, I asked about the Tonfa UV-985 8 Watt
Dual Band Handheld Transceiver, inquiring if any of you knew anything about
it and if it were blind user friendly. Since none of you were personally
familiar with it and had no direct experience with it, I wrote to Kight
Radio asking them about it. To share my experience with Kight Radio at this
point, I am sadly reporting that they never responded to my inquiry. Thus, I
have to report that I am totally unimpressed with them and any firm that has
a contact form on their website to be used when communicating to them, and
then, they don't respond. I also wrote to Ed Greany, another US distributor,
and to date, he has not responded either.

Ron, K8HSY