From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:54:34 -0400
    John:

Is the default 12.5 KHZ?

If so, this is where my thf6a  is set.

Now, can you tell me exactly how to enter the following frequency on the B
band?:

462.5625

As a college professor with a PHD, I can't believe I'm so challenged with
this problem.  Either that, or something is weird with my THF6A that I
haven't figured out yet.  HI!  HI!

Thanks to all on the group for your patience here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ