From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:13:33 -0600
that's strange that you never liked it... I like windows live mail in
windows7 quite a bit...allot better than the piece of crap mail client on
the IPhone.
Live mail is more or less outlook express by a different name.
Live mail also deals with multiple email accounts better than outlook
express did.

73
Colin, V A6BKX