From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:33:20 -0500
Hi Fred.

I'm curious about which antenna you are using that tuner with, along with
whatever success you end up having.  I tried the AT200Pro and was a little
disappointed with its tuning range, compared with the MFJ 993 auto tuner,
but the MFJ can occasionally get a little flaky, and they've had some real
quality control issues with that tuner.  I had the antenna change relay
call it quits on mine, but haven't wanted to take the station off the air
to send it in for repair.

73, de Lou K2LKK