From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:10:20 -0400
Hello everyone;
I have been off the list for a number of months because of computer
problems.  I am now the victim of a new laptop.  It seems that the
software for the ict90 will not run with the 64 bit version of windows 7
and our friends at icom tell me that there are no plans to update it.
Are there any moderately user friendly options?  Also will the kenwood
software for the ts480 run on windows 7?
I have heard mixed info concerning usb to cereal cables.  Most ham gear
seems to have a cereal port and unfortunately I am blessed with usb.
Will a simple cable resolve the problem?
Thanks for any thoughts
Richard

--
richard