From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:33:32 -0400
Hi;
I think lots depends on what you are trying to get that computer to do.
  I must say that back in 2005 and 2006 when I was still working, I had
both window-eyes and jfw.  It may have just been that period of time but
jfw seemed to have updates that were not free much more frequently than
window-eyes.  Maybe that means jfw is a superior program, who knows.  If
I were starting from the beginning I would take a serious look at system
access.  I tried there free 7 day test program and there screen reader
did all the basic things I needed done.  The document recognition
software did as well as openbook and the prices were drastically lower.
  At this point money has been spent so I'm keeping what I have.

--
richard