From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:44:06 -0500
Kevin,

It sounds like you've done a lot of work with that phone in a very short
time.  Did you need sighted assistance to do all that?  I'd like to set up
some shortcut keys, but I haven't been able to make enough sense of the
manual to do it.  I've ordered a braille manual, but it hasn't arrived
yet.  I hope it makes more sense than the commercial manual.

Steve