From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 21:00:31 -0500
Phil,

No, W1AW does not send code practice on 30 meters.

Unfortunately, they also do not send it on 6 meters.

They used 6 meters for many years, but stopped using it several years
ago for who knows why.

I do the same thing you mentioned for checking the bands, and also
would check their 6 meter frequency when they used it long ago.