From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:21:37 -0400
Tom:

I think I have the manual for the qrp version of the scout.
There were two.  the 555 is the 50 watt version, and the 556 is the 5 watt version.

There were band modules for 160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, and 10  meters.
I had one, not hard for a blind person to use.  Keyer starts out at 20 wpm when you power up.
The Jones filter is a nice feature which I wish more rigs would employ.
Keep us posted on what rigs you come up with.
Gary Lee