From:
Wayne Genz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:02:37 -0500
Hello John, They are down to only army mars. The gentlemen I have talked to
have told me that they are doing mostly digital and some back up phone work.
I esed to work navy mars back in 89. I'm thinking the ts 2000.  I'm looking
for an antenea to handle all my hf work. Right now I have an Antron 99. It
is going to be up on my chimney soon. I haven't much luck with  hf. Thank
you for your response. Wayne 73 kd2jpq.