From:
Mike Keithley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:32:12 -0700
I have a chronic problem in not being exactly on frequency (it's about 100 hertz off) because my CI implants are such that most people exactly on frequency don't sound right--too low. So I try to remember to tune to a point that doesn't sound as good as it ought, and then use RIT to make the station sound good, if possible.