From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:31:57 -0600
As I mentioned in my earlier post, my employer is a ham as well.  I met him
through amateur radio several years ago and we developed a good friendship
around ham related events and gatherings etc.
I became friends with him before I really new what he did for a living.
And, when he found out that I was looking for some employment he created a
workable position within his company.
So, currently, I am employed because of amateur radio.

73
Colin, V A6BKX