From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 08:34:37 -0000
I have one here which is simply a box which you can either hook onto a screw
or use double sided tape, with a push button as described by others
previously.
On the back of the unit is a button which you press to choose your ring tone
of which there are 100.
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, Brahms lullaby, cuckoo (currently selected),
battle song of the republic, various Christmas carols, green sleeves (of
course) etc.
In view of the options, my guess is that it originated in the U.S.

ATB

David W Wood