From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:22:29 -0600
Mark,
JFW and Access are problematic.  I used them at my lst job aand
worked out ways around.  But on the whole, they do not work well
together.  Proprietary software, as someone has already noted may be
difficult.  It would certainly be wise, if at all possible to have an
oppportunity to try the setup first before making a commitment to an
employer or vice versa.  Workarounds can generally be accomplished,
but if they are limited, you honestly will not be fully able to
fulfill your job functionality.
Good luck.