From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:17:01 -0700
I dobn't think you can control the radio in sky command mode, you have
to have a sky command ht and come to think of it, for true sky command,
you'd need the 710 as packet is used to change frequencies.  I think you
can do some stuff with dtmf tones, but I haven't played with that.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148