From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 08:48:29 -0400
Well I have been a ham for 46 years and have never ever been so embarrased!

I never never touch the rf gain control but indeed it got turned all the
way down.

Maybe it was the cat.

Unbelievagle!

Must have grabbed it by mistake thinking I adjusted the squelch.

Holy S$$t.

Thanks Steve you saved my bacon.

Crawling back in to my hole for a long time.

Don