From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:54:11 -0400
20 meters is pretty quiet tonight, also.  Conditions were amazing much of
the time, and I expect a lot of WPX records will be broken.  I ended up with
334 QSOs and 278 multipliers, running 100 watts.  Heard 3 or 4 China
stations and a VU2 on 15 last night.  Europe was coming in on 10 meters past
2100Z, which is about when the JA opening began.  Who would have expected, a
year ago, that we would have conditions like we have had.  Ten meters has
been mostly good since late September.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com