From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:09:26 -0400
Danny,

It works well enough, although there are several features I can't use
because they rely on navigating menus, but what else is new?  I haven't yet
taken it on a bus, but sitting outside on my deck, it works well.
Unfortunately, satellite radio doesn't work as well in New England as it
does in other parts of the country, so sometimes the signals are marginal.

Steve