From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 14:41:08 -0500
Steve:

Believe me, I hear you.

This is why I only use the computer for ham radio logging.

My plan is to totally replace it soon, and perhaps yesterday's fiasco will
make this happen even earlier than I had planned.

Fortunately, it is not my main computer, and not used regularly on the
internet.  It also is not networked with any other computer in the house.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ