From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 07:55:31 -0700
My QTH is Phoenix, and I use several different mics.  The one I use most of
the time is the plain Jane HM36 hand mic.  I also have both SM-8 and SM-20,
a Feil 781 and PR40, and a few others that I can't remember at the moment.
I will probably keep my Icom as a backup, as I doubt it would be worth much
now.  Mine is in great condition, so I would hate to give it away for next
to nothing.

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ