From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:10:17 +0100
Hi Alan,

I contacted Fred, at least I think it was Fred, about QRZ accessibility, but
I let it go cold.  I agree that lookup is straight-forward, if you have an
account, but accessing your own account setting is very hard with
Window-Eyes.  Also, there could be the use of Headings, to allow a blind
person to navigate QRZ more easily.  When Fred had not come across the use
of HTML Headings, this is when I turned my attention to other things that
cropped up.  Perhaps time for a revisit.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals