From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 20:49:54 -0500
The second week of operating from Mississippi begins at 6:00 PM central
time on Tuesday, Nov. 11.

Right now, all of my activity will be on 40 meter CW. My first run will
be on Wednesday, the 12th.

I will try to add at least one run on SSB during the week, and will
post that here when it happens.

Meanwhile, here is my current operating schedule. All times shown are
Central Standard Time.

I hope to work many of you for a second time, and many others for the first.

K5XU Operating Schedule for W1AW/5 in Mississippi

12th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM, 40 cw
13th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM, 40 cw
14th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM, 40 cw
15th, 6:00 - 8:00 Am, 40 cw