From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 20:25:47 -0700
I had a couple icoms that did that.  One is toast, but still around.
The other hs an intermitant on the front pannel.  I think one was a 2340
and the other may have been a 2410.  The design was very poor, the front
board with all buttons and controls was mounted verticly with the bottom
edge soldered to the main board.  Once tose connections start going bad,
you've got a real mess.
73
Butch
WA0VJR