From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:26:47 -0500
That's true, I know a couple people already using antennas for digital TV
and unless you're close to the transmitter, the antenna has to be outside or
pretty high gain in the attic. Remember the coverage with digital has been
found to be about 20% down from analog, and I know a couple people having to
do with a couple local channels who've had over heading problems so they cut
it back a little which cuts the range down to about 30% less and apparently
a lot of places are finding those problems when leaves and what not , dust,
what ever get in the cooling for the transmitter. I'm sure there will be
something someday but right now, it's just not there.