From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2014 21:15:23 -0500
Kenwood hasn't made   an external auto tuner  in a long time.  Here is a
link to Universal Radio's page of discontinued tuners:

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamtuneD.html

Look under "kenwood" and see what they used to make.  Any tuner made
today that will interface with the 6 pin molex on the  recent Kenwood
radio's will emulate the command set of one of these discontinued
tuners.   I think it was the AT-230, but won't swear to it.

Not sure what tuner you have now, and  don't know what your needs are
that may require something else.

73, Steve KW3A

.