From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:51:25 -0500
I was all set to get in today as well but have been working on the car the
last 2 days replacing broken parts so was doing that in the rain/snow. Sad
thing is it's only slightly better than it was, still not safe to drive so,
time to put lesser used radio equipment up for sale while I replace every
single bolt on part on that motor one by one. Not much left I haven't
replaced and our income was severely cut here so I'm out of money. I wish
there was public transportation around here worth anything.