From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:04:24 +1300
Hi Tom!

Thanks for the info. My building has been minimal, but do have good help in
the area with a couple very helpful folks. I do recall reading about the
LM317 though it's been several years.

We were talking about similar adaptatios this morning, so will keep it all
in mind to see what my tech buddy reports by tomorrow. I was surprised to
find that 10 VDC specified on there, but the thing did come from the UK
originally, so it ain't the first thing they';ve tried to do different, hi
hi.

73,
Dave