From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:06:00 -0400
The one with the voice chip in it and voice recorder was a limited edition,
only a couple hundred of them made and of the ones I know of, none have been
on the air just collectors items and when they're used that way, you don't
even want to go there, the price is very high. It's cheaper to get a TS-2000
and add the options yourself. There's a computer control only one, that has
nothing on the front panel at all, no buttons or anything. That's the
TSb2000