From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:06:15 -0500
Just for general info, the stream records in amr-wb, which is the same codec
that NLS uses.  You may already know this Ron but the stream will record in
.mp3 if you get the softpack for it which I think is $50.  No doubt, it's
money you'd rather not spend.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations